Founded in 2002, the Friends of Penthes (or the Society of the Friends of the Institute of the Swiss Abroad to give it its official name), aims to support the development of the activities of the Museum of the Swiss Abroad and its Centre for Research and Documentation.
Via the events it organizes at Penthes, the Society participates in the debate on the past, present and future of Switzerland and the Swiss abroad. It is open to all, regardless of nationality.
Programm juanuary – june 2016
- Daniel Bernard, President since 2009, writer and journalist, editor of France Loisirs Switzerland
- Laure Eynard, Vice-President
- Thierry Zehnder, Treasurer
- Vérène Nicollier-de Weck, Member
- Réjane Falquet, Secretary